History

Carnelutti is one of the historic Italian law firms

Founded in 1898 by Prof. Francesco Carnelutti, unanimously recognized as one of the most eminent jurists of the last century, has always been a point of reference in the Italian and international law.

During its centennial history, the firm Carnelutti consolidated its leadership in the sector, opening new locations, both in Italy and in Europe.

In addition to the historic office of Rome, currently Carnelutti in Italy is in Naples and Milan, while outside the national borders has offices in Moscow, Paris and Chisinau.

The opening of the Moscow office dates back to 2011, by Vincenzo Trani, established Italian banker in Russia and Maurizio d'Albora, Senior Partner of the Firm Carnelutti of Naples.

The firm is part of the Carnelutti Group, a cultural association chaired by Prof. Alessandro Carnelutti, whose main objective is to enhance the scientific work of the founder Prof. Francesco Carnelutti but also to create a network of relationships between some of the major Italian jurists that allows the structure to share experiences and identify the best solutions for its customers perpetrating a culture of professional excellence in the various sectors where studies shall work, each with their own specializations.